Are you Religious?

Religion is based on Beliefs written by men hundreds of thousands of years ago (Dead men),
Beliefs that cannot be challenged or amended, trapped within a time long past. No I believe in adaption as does our human biology, time isn't still outside of photographs. It keeps on moving so why should my mentality and my actions and my horizon,
Why should my perspective stay the same. *Sad smile*.
No knowledge is irrelevant knowledge. Everyone has something to teach you everything every experience is your body adapting to your environment as you allow it to interact.
But with science you are helped to understand that every new development at the time it is discovered is progress, not absolute and finite but one step in the right direction understanding that the road is endless because the possibilities are too.
So i say something to people who try to challenge my beliefs ever so often.
No one religion is truth. But alas there is truth in every single one of them.
But I am educated and learned and most importantly I am human and by definition I have inherited a moral compass to point be in the path of right or wrong  adjusted to my time on earth "MY TIME"
Remember that because people are too quick to sell their things of value. Promise me something will you, the next time you're faces with a decision like that, Descide how valuable you are first.

The world we live in is only going to expand, for it cannot shrink, YET!
So I guess I'm saying don't ever forget who you are as the expansion persists .
The world is no longer just black and white, why the hell do you insist on staying Colored.
Cleo Says we all get lost to edge because life is best lived there on the edge of love, on the edge of pain, on the edge of war on the edge of happiness. one foot in every door Until you find the door where your feet feels most at Home.

Tell me love What do you see * Happy Smile*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennette McCurdy's Dirty Details Aired

Miley Cyrus Shares a little tongue with little ladies

Lilly Singh Aka IISuperwomanII Gay or YouStraight