Below her mouth.

Literally above and beyond romance a foot into seduction and a blend into erotic sexual attache
Below her Mouth is a motion film that really puts the sexy deliciousness of two women falling in love into, well ... motion
. LoL
As Dallas and Jasmin make their way up the stairs I couldn't help the heat of the moment from getting to me on my end of the screen and I just sat there very Wet!. ......
"well That's one fabulously sexy way to get up the stairs in such a hot moment".
And that scene in the bath tub a moment of absolute vulnerability a beautiful openness.
Never before seen on screen in my shredded opinion. And just when I though I couldn't be any more surprised or serenaded her fiance walks in on her having a beautifully connected moment (My polite way of saying the scene literally thrusts the story in a very different direction) with Dallas( Erika Linder) in full stride. And the Actress who plays Jasmin( Natalie Krill) does an amazing job of rendering the shock and shame of the moment absent any emotionally sympathetic blanket.
The moment is a perfect balance between chaotic and outright scintillating Imperfectness of a human being enticed by the thick coats of desire...or in this case naked skin, the perfect sized dildo and the perfect woman wearing it. The only thing imperfect is the entire situation.
So ask CLEO "how was the movie?", It was Absolutely Brilliant!
And the best (again in my shredded opinion) lesbian film with a positively reasonable portrayal of a woman just simply loving another woman.
 LOL I said Simply?
We both know there's nothing simple about that.
 DID I FOGET TO MENTION SPOILER ALERT!..... OOOOOPS
Anyway Ta Ta.... Cleo Out
  

XOXO...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennette McCurdy's Dirty Details Aired

Miley Cyrus Shares a little tongue with little ladies

Lilly Singh Aka IISuperwomanII Gay or YouStraight