PARADOX OF LIFE : Are You Curious Yet?

Beauty without intelligence is simply the public display of cosmetic foolishness. Read over the first sentence with care because it influences me everyday, reminding myself that knowledge is power, and that no one will give it to you, curiosity drives humanity. BE CURIOUS. Understand this people, the cure for Boredom is curiosity, And there is no cure for curiosity you needn't any. Curious is exactly what you need to be. Mind you curiosity will take you places, curiosity has been the reason for some of the best memories in my life, some of the most amazing ideas are born from curiosity. 
I'm not fond of half truths so I'll be the first to tell you that curiosity has gotten me into trouble. i get into trouble anyway, Curiosity has gotten me into the most interesting trouble.
Meeting amazing people seeing what the world really has to offer is my curiosity, whats yours.
I was busy writing as usual when I got a message on my whats app that read

"This quote from Bishop Kukah got me thinking. Nigerian educational system has surprising outcomes. The smartest students graduate with first first class graduate and get admitted into medical schools. The  second class graduate gets MBA'S and LLB'S to mange the First class students. The third class Students enter politics and rule both the First and Second class Students. The failure enter the Underworld of crime and control the Politicians and businesses. And the best of all those who did not attend school become prophets and imams and everyone follows them What a paradox of life. This can only happen in Nigeria where corruption is the order of the day. "
Now the painful truth is that reality supports his very luminous description of the burden of a country what he failed to tell the world which I will now set to record is this, Knowledge is power, to learn you have to be curious, you don't have to go to school just be curious, develop a curriculum and go from there, teach yourself as much as you can cause there is a big world out there with a lot to learn. And we live in  a century where a good number of the worlds population has acces to the tools necessary to learn, you dont need school bruv you need discipline and structure. Teach yourself to walk the path yoiu see for yourself. I may be a part of the system but I refuse to be completely engulfed by the system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennette McCurdy's Dirty Details Aired

Miley Cyrus Shares a little tongue with little ladies

Lilly Singh Aka IISuperwomanII Gay or YouStraight